      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: January 3, 2011 6:38 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] assigning ordinance cards

      Eric:

      Once the reservations have been made, and the FOR has been generated, AQ
      places these names into a Batch.

      When you "Review" a batch, you'll see an option in the upper right
      corner of the screen for adding names of people you give cards to, and
      you'll see buttons for assigning cards to others. Ultimately, the
      ordinances will still be assigned to 'temple' or to 'me', but any cards
      assigned to 'me' can be tracked as being in the possession of others.

      I think that AQ is the only program that lets you track cards this way.

      Gaylon

      On 1/3/2011 6:18 PM, emregister wrote:

      > Can anyone point me in the right direction to start tracking cards that I
      > have assigned (given) to others?
      >

      > I have entered other names for assignment and yet when I make a
      reservation
      > I am still restricted to 'temple' or 'me'.
      >

      > Eric
      >

      > -----
      >
      > No virus found in this message.

      _____

      size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

      No virus found in this message.