722Re: [AQ_NFS] assigning ordinance cards

    Jan 3, 2011
      Eric:

      Once the reservations have been made, and the FOR has been generated, AQ
      places these names into a Batch.

      When you "Review" a batch, you'll see an option in the upper right
      corner of the screen for adding names of people you give cards to, and
      you'll see buttons for assigning cards to others. Ultimately, the
      ordinances will still be assigned to 'temple' or to 'me', but any cards
      assigned to 'me' can be tracked as being in the possession of others.

      I think that AQ is the only program that lets you track cards this way.

      Gaylon