      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: April 3, 2009 1:33 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Replace/Edit remote fact

      Eric:

      Again, please take some screen shots to document visually what you are
      doing and send them directly to me. It will help us recreate a similar
      situation as best as we can to answer this better.

      Gaylon

      Eric wrote:
      > Further to the situation below. How does it happen that when reviewing a
      person my ordinance information is marked (unofficial) but I have a chance
      to sync this ordinance data to nFS. I elect to do that but, again, no change
      occurrs in nFS. I can understand why it would not change but I cannot
      understand why AQ implies that it will change.

      > Eric
      >

      > --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups. <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Eric"
      <emregister@...> wrote:

      >> It I elect to relace a remote event it may or it may not. If the event is
      a birth and I replace it with my data which is the standardized place name
      it looks like it will work but in reviewing in nFS it has not been replaced.
      Nothing happenss. It did, however, in the few I looked at, work to replace
      the burial event.