      From: Ken Doyle
      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 6:20 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Add using nFS ID

      Occasionally I come across someone on nFS that is an 'EXTRA'. Meaning they do not exist in my genealogy. I sm starting to record their ID and some things about them. Maybe I need to record it all (with a pencil and paper). (Goal for the week - learn how to use pencil and paper).

      So after researching I believe nFS does indeed have someone I should have in my genealogy.

      Now when I want to ADD a child or spouse I can

      SEARCH FOR EXISTING CHILD or SPOUSE

      No where can I find a place to enter the nFS ID and pull the person into my genealogy directly from nFS.

      I know the long way around. Find them on nFS and then enter the data and then search for them and sychronize. But wouldn't it be easier to be able to use the FamilySearch ID: and bring them in that way?