680RE: [AQ_NFS] New Build 26 of AQ 12.1

  • emregister
    Nov 12, 2010
      I am starting an AQ class at the FHC and have urged everyone to update their
      AQ. However, Salt Lake does not appear to have build 26 for us to download.
      It would be nice to have the same version on the FHC machines as on their
      home machines and I like some of the new features. Has anyone had any other
      experiences getting the new build from Salk Lake?

      Gaylon, long ago you sent me to a sight that would allow me to download AQ
      for the FHC without depending on SLC. Is that option still available?

      Eric

      -----

      No virus found in this message.