      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      emregister
      Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 11:26 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] reservation and temple symbols

      Every time I think I have the symbols sorted out I find later that I am
      wrong. I am referring to the ordinance symbols that appear at the extreme
      right of every name when in the Family view.

      There is an arrow, a check or an exclamation point. What does that
      exclamation point signify?

      Eric

      -----

      No virus found in this message.