673problem reserving ordinances

  • emregister
    Nov 5, 2010
      There appears to be a change. When reserving ordinances I normally click on
      'endowment' and all pre-requisite ordinances are checked. Then I assign
      these to the temple. Previously, all ordinances were then assigned to
      'temple', Now, baptism is left as 'me'. As a workaround if I assign
      baptism to temple then all the others follow.

      I have missed a few this way and processed them with the baptism as me and
      the others as temple. Easy to fix but a change nevertheless.

      Eric

      -----

      No virus found in this message.