666Re: [AQ_NFS] check for changes

  • Miles Meyer
    Nov 1, 2010
      The "Check for Changes" lets you see if a recpord has been changed in nFS.
      Once you have linked the individual in AQ to a record in nFS, the "Check for
      Changes" allows you to see if anything in nFS has changed since the last
      time you looked at the record. I find this very useful. I will select family
      groups occasionally to see if anything has changed on them. Sometimes it
      provides a record where I can't see any changes but that isn't too often. It
      lets me know if the record has been merged and therefore has a new PID#, if
      new temple work has been performed or if someone has gone in and made an
      edit to the record.

      If you have made a change in AQ and you want to make that change in nFS
      also, you should use the "Review Record" function. This pulls the AQ record
      and lets you compare it side-by-side with the nFS record so you can transfer
      the change from your database to the nFS record.

      I hope this explains it for you.

      Miles Meyer
      Jacksonville, FL