660Re: [AQ_NFS] New FamilySearch Auto Log On

  • Alec Shaw
    Oct 29 5:35 PM
      This brings up a question. If 2 people are using the same computer is
      it possible to have 2 nFS logins?
      What I was thinking about doing was duplicating the AQ program in a
      different folder so that each
      user uses a different instance of AQ. Will this work or is there an
      easier way of doing it?
      I guess the real question is: where is the nFS login saved?

      As with all things - give us something good and we want more.

      Alec Shaw