629New List of Training Events

    Aug 23, 2010
      All:

      We have just updated the page listing upcoming classes on Ancestral Quest.

      You can click here to review the list:

      http://www.ancquest.com/trainingdates.htm

      These classes are in Idaho, Nevada and Utah. If you know of any classes
      not listed -- anywhere in the world -- please visit the page and follow
      the link to inform us of these other classes.

      ============================

      If you are in the Salt Lake City area, please note that a Family History
      Expo will be held this coming weekend -- Friday and Saturday. I will be
      teaching a total of 7 classes on Ancestral Quest. These are all free. 5
      of the classes will be at the Ancestral Quest booth, and are 20 minutes
      each. 2 of the classes will be 1-hour classes, held in regular
      classrooms. To attend these two classes, you will either need to
      register for the Expo, or drop by the AQ booth prior to the class to
      pick up a free pass.

      The Family History Expo has many, many other classes on a wide variety
      of topics related to genealogy. Most of these require you to register
      for the Expo. For more information, visit their site:

      http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e2wik2sx79132146