617Re: [AQ_NFS] reprint of ordinance cards

    Aug 1, 2010
      Leslie:

      In the "Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System" of AQ (ORTS), there
      are two main options:

      1) Reserve Ordinances
      2) Manage Batches

      Use the Reserve Ordinances option to initially identify records that
      need ordinances, reserve the ordinances, then create the FORs. Each FOR
      then becomes a batch in ORTS.

      Use the Manage Batches option to review each batch later, and to keep
      your local ordinance dates and temple codes in sync with the temple
      work. As you review a batch whose cards have been printed, you will see
      an option to mark any card to be reprinted. Once you mark the cards you
      want to reprint, you create a new FOR, which can be taken to the temple
      and print the cards. (You can review a batch before you print the cards
      -- in that case, some options will be limited. You won't be able to
      reprint cards or assign the cards to friends or ward members until the
      cards have actually been printed.)

      Gaylon