566[AQ_NFS] Updating sign in for nFS

  • Tom Huber
    Jun 22, 2010
      On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:32:13 -0600, I wrote:

      >Call 801 240 4357 (2-4357 from a Church phone in Salt Lake) (select 1
      >for English) and then select 3 for accounts. Explain the situation to
      >them and ask if they can tell why the system is asking for a password
      >change.
      >
      >NOTE: This may be a spammer's attempt to obtain an LDS church account
      >and access into church records.

      I confirmed that this was a phishing attempt to obtain access to the
      church system. The church sent out (internally) a notice advising that
      any and all who receive this kind of message, should not follow any of
      the links provided, but call the help desk immediately and follow
      their instructions.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic