565Re: [AQ_NFS] Updating sign in for nFS

  • Tom Huber
    Jun 18, 2010
      Call 801 240 4357 (2-4357 from a Church phone in Salt Lake) (select 1
      for English) and then select 3 for accounts. Explain the situation to
      them and ask if they can tell why the system is asking for a password
      change.

      NOTE: This may be a spammer's attempt to obtain an LDS church account
      and access into church records.

      On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 04:35:34 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

      >In the past few days I received a notice from "LDS Accounts" asking me to update my password, and asking me to follow a link they give in the message. I did my password a few weeks ago, and it is working fine.
      >
      >Is this an e-mail look alike, the same as I have been getting from a Yahoo look alike?
      >
      >Cleadie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic