532Re: Connection with New Family Search

  • Tom Huber
    May 28, 2010
      On Fri, 28 May 2010 18:09:50 -0000, you wrote:

      >I keep gettin the error message 404; FamilySearch is unable to find the information the information you requested.
      >
      >Does anyone know if the servers are overloaded?

      The system is slow tonight, possibly an overload of people hitting new
      Family Search. This is a known problem for weekends when most LDS work
      on their genealogy. Plans are to replace the current server "farm"
      with one that has higher bandwidth and capacity, but I don't have any
      timeframe for when it is going to happen. We will likely see several
      more iterations of newFamilySearch software before that happens.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic