417RE: [AQ_NFS] What good is Collaboration in nFS?

  • Jim Light
    Mar 26, 2010
      Alan,

      I have read the several replies to your message, and I just wanted to add
      that I have had excellent experiences with the "collaboration" capabilities
      of nFS. Because of it I have not only met some wonderful distant cousins
      on-line, I have had the pleasure of meeting some of them in person, and we
      have been sharing our research, and through that getting the temple work
      done for many, many of our ancestors. Two of these cousins and I cover
      three of the five children of an ancestor born in Brooklyn in 1740. Maybe
      my cousins and I are just cooperative people, but we openly share this
      information and also take the responsibility to get the work done for those
      who are in our direct lines back to this ancestor.

      I couldn't be more thrilled.

      Jim

      _____