413Re: [AQ_NFS] What good is Collaboration in nFS?

  • Alan Whitcomb
    Mar 26, 2010
      I am sorry I was not clear when I mentione "collaboration" in nFS.. and one
      would think of all family pitching in together and no overlapping. What I
      see is a lot of piss poor records - which I thought nFS was supposed to be
      rid of. And poaching.

      I am not referring to AQ. I regret any confusion I caused.

      Alan