40Re: [AQ_NFS] reserving and submitting names to temples and printing FORs

    May 7, 2009
      Eric:

      In a word, yes.

      Unfortunately, the FamilySearch system didn't allow ordinance
      reservations when AQ became the first product to synchronize local data
      with nFS. They made that available just shortly before RootsMagic was
      released, so RM was able to fit that in. We have been working for some
      time on a feature that will allow the reservation and tracking of
      ordinances, and hope to have it available soon.

      Gaylon