4Re: [AQ_NFS] Replace/Edit remote fact

    Apr 3 1:32 PM
      Eric:

      This sounds like a bug. Either in AQ or in the nFS API. Can you try to
      replace this data again, but this time take some screen shots of the
      screen before you select the item to replace, then of the options box
      when you are instructing AQ to replace the item, and then the results?
      And send these screen shots directly to me. I'll see if I can figure out
      what is going on.

      One of the problems with nFS is that we can't perform the exact same
      situation as you can, because nFS allows you to do things with your
      records that it won't let anyone else do. But we'll look into it.

      Thanks,

      Gaylon