355RE: [AQ_NFS] Synchronization - a need for a feature

  • emregister
    Feb 20, 2010
      That word is not circulated but synchronized. Outlook makes corrections and
      changes words and I sometime do not notice that it guessed wrong. Sorry

      Eric

      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Synchronization - a need for a feature

      This may be a message for Gaylon, or maybe the feature is already there and
      I don't know about it.

      It would be extremely useful if I had a method to determine if my record has
      changed since it was last circulated synchronized.. I am not referring to
      changes made in
      nFS but in changes made to my local record. I find I do a lot of
      unnecessary reviewing because I don't know if my local record has been
      changed and should be re-synced.

      My choice would be to have this feature in 2 ways:

      1. A symbol on the family screen that identifies a record as "changed
      since last synced".
      2. The ability to search and sort on the "changed since last synced"
      field.

      Would others find this a useful feature?