34An asterisk and other symbols

  • register
    Apr 18, 2009
      Thanks, I will watch and record the name next time. Any chance of AQ
      providing a list of all symbols used? I am thinking primarily about symbols
      I see in front of names when checking spouses and children. Some boxes have
      dot - that I found in the help screens. But some are greyed and some are
      darker grey and some of the dots are now equal signs. In front of some of
      the names there appears a '>'. I list would help - I can find no reference
      to these in the help area.

      Eric:

      If you view the same person in the nFS screens, do you see the asterisk
      there? I don't believe AQ puts an asterisk on a name, so it is probably
      part of the name.

      Gaylon