339Re: [AQ_NFS] Cause of Death Chart

    Feb 9 10:50 AM
      When you create a descendancy chart, you have options for Standard, Wall
      or Drop-line chart. Both the Wall chart and Drop-Line chart allow you to
      include the "Cause of Death". Including age at death and/or marriage on
      these charts sounds like a good suggestion. So, half of what you are
      asking for is already in AQ. To enter the cause of death, when on the
      Individual Edit screen, click on the "More" tab to view additional items
      that wouldn't fit on the main entry screen -- at least not for folks who
      still have 800x600 resolution screens.

      Gaylon