327Re: [AQ_NFS] link problem what's going on

    Feb 3, 2010
      Eric:

      Please make sure of two things:

      1) Are you running the latest build (22)?

      2) Do you have Caching of NFS data disabled? (Under the "FamilySearch"
      tab of Preferences)

      For the first year of AQ working with NFS, AQ could cache the
      information it got from NFS and reuse it later, because NFS would alert
      AQ when any change was made to the person. If a change was made, AQ
      would refresh its information from NFS rather than use the cached copy.
      But sometime around either the May or August release of NFS, they
      stopped alerting AQ when certain changes to the family were made, so AQ
      would be misled into using old data on relationships. In later builds,
      we removed most of the caching. This significantly slows down AQ's
      access to NFS, but it also guarantees that you'll be getting current
      relationship information.

      My best guess from your description is that AQ is still using an old
      cached copy of information on this family, and you'll need to force it
      to read current information by disabling the cache.

      Gaylon