      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Margaret Thompson
      Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:16 PM
      To: AQ_NFS
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] update request

      Gaylon,

      Would it be possible to let AQ choose the "summary" items in nFS? I set up
      my database to look the way I want it but when I add new info to nFS it does
      not show in the "summary" just in the details. It is a nuisance to have to
      go into nFS directly (and remember which PID's I have changed).

      Thanks for all you do.

      Margaret