31error message in nFS while using Link (sync) Individual

    Apr 16, 2009
      As I finish the proscess of linking and individual an error message comes up ---

      ``There is a problem with the alphabetic index of local Family Search records. Please run Check-Repair.``

      I have run Check-Repair several times, in both AQ and PAF and both programs reports no errors found. Any suggestion on where to look for a repair. Everything looks to be working O`K.

      Cleadie