      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: December 17, 2009 4:40 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] needs more information

      Eric:

      This is a question for ... FamilySearch.

      One situation I am aware of is if the name of the person has punctuation
      in it, then the temple system won't reserve ordinances.

      Also, I understand that as of the .99 release of NFS that came out last
      Sunday, at least one place has to be "Standardized" -- I don't think
      this means you have to put the "United States" behind it, but NFS must
      be able to match it on their place database to make sure it is a valid
      place. If you've got unusual abbreviations for your places, this may
      cause NFS to reject a reservation.

      Gaylon

      register wrote:

      > When I review batches rather than a date (for endowment for example) I get
      > 'needs more information'. When I review the data there is enough to enable
      > to ordinance to be performed.
      >

      > What is this 'needs more information' telling me?
      >

      > Eric

      > 23:33:00

      00:30:00