307Re: [AQ_NFS] needs more information

    Dec 17, 2009
      Eric:

      This is a question for ... FamilySearch.

      One situation I am aware of is if the name of the person has punctuation
      in it, then the temple system won't reserve ordinances.

      Also, I understand that as of the .99 release of NFS that came out last
      Sunday, at least one place has to be "Standardized" -- I don't think
      this means you have to put the "United States" behind it, but NFS must
      be able to match it on their place database to make sure it is a valid
      place. If you've got unusual abbreviations for your places, this may
      cause NFS to reject a reservation.

      Gaylon