303Check for Changes

  • Jerry Taylor
    Dec 14, 2009
      It appears that yesterday New Family Search was updated. In the process all the matching IDs were change such that all records in my data base have been marked as changed. In my opinion this is not good, as it will take hours if not days to mark them all one by one as reviewed.

      In my opinion what is badly needed on the Check for Changes result screen is the ability to mark them all with one button so the system will automatically mark them as having been reviewed. An option such as select all or by using the control key to mark individuals to be changed to having been reviewed.

      If something like this is not done then the Check for changes option essentially becomes useless as this happens every time New Family Search has a major change, which I believe will be occurring for some time into the future as it is a work in progress.

      Jerry