302Help - marriage notes

  • register
    Dec 10, 2009
      No sooner had I asked the question re marriage notes in nFS than I found the
      answer. Here is the method.

      In AQ it is easy, simply click on the marriage and add a note.

      Using AQ to add a note to nFS goes like this.

      Review the person in nFS (ctrl-E)

      Select 'Spouses/children)

      Clock on ;+/- children' to expand the marriage.

      Click on the marriage date/place.

      Click on 'notes' and you will be able to add a note for marriage or sealing
      which will appear in nFS.

      This AQ is a pretty slick program.

      23:33:00