288Re: [AQ_NFS] import family lines -- missing info

    Dec 2, 2009
      Dee:

      When you import a record from NFS to AQ, AQ brings in from FamilySearch
      the first "name", first "birth event", first "death event", and so on.
      Until FamilySearch made a change in their August '09 release, this
      *first* item was always the *summary* item -- the item most likely to be
      desired. With the August '09 release of FamilySearch, they no longer
      send the summary items first, so you can't be as sure of what you might
      get. So if your record has a death date of say, "1980", but there is
      another death date with nothing, and FamilySearch sent the empty death
      information first, that is what you will get.

      If you want to control what you get, you need to use the "Review with
      FamilySearch" option to view each individual after the import and hand
      pick the items you want in your local file.

      Gaylon