286import family lines -- missing info

  • Dee
    Dec 2, 2009
      I just imported all my family lines from NFS. This was only 140 individuals, so not a huge undertaking. I imported them into a new, empty file. Then the fun started.

      Let me try to explain. I did Review Individual for "John Doe". In my new local file, I now only have the word Deceased for a death date. However, there WAS a death date in NFS--submitted by me. Why is it missing in the import? Is there something different I should have done??

      I am hoping to teach AQ to my ward consultants tonight, so any info is much appreciated.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic