207Re: [AncestralQuest] Updating AQ with ordinances from nFS

    Sep 25, 2009
      Scott:

      No. The "short text" errors have to do with information AQ stores about
      NFS for future use. As far as we can tell, when these errors happen,
      they don't cause any real problem in the database. We keep hoping that
      either our staff or a user will eventually find a pattern to what causes
      these so we can get them fixed, but in the meantime they seem harmless.

      Gaylon