185Re: FW: [AQ_NFS] Changing card holder - Attn Gaylon

    Sep 4, 2009
      Gunilla:

      The ability to edit and delete contacts in the ORTS system is also high
      on the list of things to do.

      You initially asked, "I tried to Add New Contact. It requires that I put
      in his PID."

      The Add new contact brings up a screen where you type in information on
      a contact person, and the first item (and the only item important to AQ)
      is an ID. I typically put in something like, "Aunt Bessie", "Cousin
      Bob", "Young Mens President" or "High Priest Group Leader". This is not
      intended to be the PID of the person in NFS, but something that makes
      sense to you. The other fields, such as address, e-mail, phone and so on
      are for you to use any way you like. And as you mention, without the
      ability to review this screen later, adding the other information at
      this time is not very helpful. (In our initial design, the contact
      screen was available in a different part of the program, and we had the
      edit working, but as we rearranged some things shortly before releasing
      ORTS, we missed this -- we intend to get it back in soon.)

      Gaylon