      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups. <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> com
      [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups. <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> com] On Behalf
      Of
      Gunilla Manell
      Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:14 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups. <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Changing card holder - Attn Gaylon

      Gaylon,

      My son just did some initiatories, and I am ready to want to send some cards
      to my brother. I tried to Add New Contact. It requires that I put in his
      PID. That is normally not readily available. (since he is living) Then when
      I highlight the name of the card I want to send, it puts his PID in there.
      If I did not have a PID and try just using his name, it shows that I am
      giving the card to "blank". I would like to show the name of the person I am
      sending the card/s to.

      Please change that. I would appreciate it. And maybe others would also.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE