181FW: [AQ_NFS] Changing card holder - Attn Gaylon

    Sep 4, 2009
      Since this message appears to have been missed, I am resending.

      Gaylon,

      My son just did some initiatories, and I am ready to want to send some cards
      to my brother. I tried to Add New Contact. It requires that I put in his
      PID. That is normally not readily available. (since he is living) Then when
      I highlight the name of the card I want to send, it puts his PID in there.
      If I did not have a PID and try just using his name, it shows that I am
      giving the card to "blank". I would like to show the name of the person I am
      sending the card/s to.

      Please change that. I would appreciate it. And maybe others would also.

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE