173Re: [AQ_NFS] Checking for Changes

    Aug 21, 2009
      As for "Unofficial" dates not being of use --- I have quite a few with this notice, when I enter the dates from my files. These I find are those I have the official notice from the temples made when the work was done, and for some reason the files have not yet been entered into nFS. I would rather they were there so that I do not waste time redoing the entries.

      ________________________________
      From: Jerry Taylor <jgtaylor53@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:59:05 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Checking for Changes

      I think that it would be a big help if the LDS ordinances section could be color coded or some other indication as to what the LDS Ordinances tab in New Family Search is showing as the date the church is considering as the official date. Usually it is the first date the ordinance was performed. Showing "Unofficial" dates just clutters up the display and serves no purpose that I can see.

      Jerry