1721Re: [AQ_NFS] Searching for entries in Other Events

    Jul 25, 2014
      I just did some additional testing and I'm not sure how I managed to
      find the bogus material. Right now, with Use LDS Data checked or
      unchecked, searching on type (including Initiatories (LDS)) turns up
      all the records with either the Initiatory or Initiatories field (with
      Use LDS Data checked).

      Gaylong definitely needs to look at this behavior and fix whatever is
      wrong.

      I think, but because I've cleaned out my database, the bogus fields
      showed up as a "Type". That allowed me to find them. Now that they are
      gone and because I have rebuilt my database, those fields are no
      longer there. At least, I think that is the reason I don't see them
      with Use LDS Data unchecked.

      Tom

      On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:44:43 -0600, you wrote:

      >I tried the search for "Complete" (with and without the quotes) and AQ told
      >me that Complete was an invalid date. Have you been able to search for text
      >in date fields in the past? Has the ability to do that been removed?
      >
      >Dale McIntyre
      >
      >Link to my blog, AQWillDo <http://aqwilldo.wordpress.com>, then *Follow AQ
      >Will Do*, for help on using *Ancestral Quest* genealogical software. There
      >is no charge. Unsubscribe at any time.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic