1713(fwd) AQ to FSFT reverses order of move.

    Jul 13, 2014
      In addition to the problem with reversing the move order in the Master
      Type sentence structure, when the review/sync individual window is
      opened, the move does not line up and report as being the same. This
      needs to be fixed in some future version, perhaps correcting the
      problems in the AQ structure at the same time.

      Likewise, the data for cremation still does not synchronize (the
      description does not transfer from AQ to FSFT). This was reported a
      long time ago (many builds ago) and still has not been addressed.

      Thanks,

      Tom Huber