1711Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Forgotten AQ password

  • Neil Hallam
    Jul 11, 2014
      Hello Claire
      Yes I sent the password via Tools and Preference. Unfortunately I was a bit careless and when I tried to get in next time I couldn't remember whether I had used all capital, lowercase or a mix and try as I did I couldn't find the right combination.
      Thankfully an email to Ancestral Quest was answered with the process of retrieving or deleting it was forth coming and I was able to get in again.
      If you need the instructions send me an email and I will gladly pass it on.

      THe team at Incline software provide a great help servive.

      Regards

      Neil Hallam

      Neil R Hallam
      0449562390

      On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:34 AM, theladyclaire@... [AQ_NFS] <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Neil,

      Was this password set through Tools, then Preferences?

      Claire

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic