1676Re: [AQ_NFS] Temple icon in blue rectangle

    Mar 18, 2014

      You may want to modify ORTS to bypass any persons born before 1500 to
      prevent hangups of this nature. You may want to display a message
      regarding obtaining ordinance data for such individuals via Family
      Tree or the older Ancestral File system (available through Family
      History Center computers).

      Thanks,

      Tom

      On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:10:06 -0600, you wrote:

      >Thanks Tom,
      >

      >However, I found that it was hanging up on certain individuals. In checking
      >further, I discover that it was having trouble when it went past a person
      >with a birthday before 1500. Obviously FS was not trying to update these
      >people as ordinances are already done or don't qualify because of their
      >birth date, but nonetheless, when going through the names it was hanging on
      >these. So I selected in Advanced Search only the RINS which had birthdates
      >greater than 1500 and everything worked as it should have.
      >
      >I don't know why this was hanging up in Family Search, but that was the
      >solution I found.
      >

      >S Douglas Cline

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic