1673Re: [AQ_NFS] Temple icon in blue rectangle

    Mar 18, 2014
      The error message that appears suggests that the interface is loaded
      down. It most commonly takes place on Sunday when the system is most
      widely used. Otherwise, you just have to be patient and allow the
      system to continue to retry. As long as it retries, it is working.

      The other problem can be your ISP response time or even the loading of
      your own computer system. If it is running slow (for a variety of
      reasons), that can affect performance, as well.

      I am running the update right now and not seeing any problems -- a
      couple of retries, but they were momentary. I am running with all
      options checked, including Verify Local IDs, which slows the system
      down somewhat, but does a more thorough job of checking the IDs in AQ
      against the IDs in Family Tree.

      Tom

      On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:51:21 -0600, you wrote:

      >I have been trying to Update Temple Ordinances for the last two days and I
      >keep getting an error message that Family Search is busy, try again in an
      >hour. I've never had this happen before, especially for two days running.
      >Anyone know what seems to be the problem?
      >

      >S Douglas Cline

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic