1669Re: [AQ_NFS] Temple icon in blue rectangle

    Mar 18, 2014
      Yes, that particular case is covered in the help file. "An arrow
      button to the left of the Primary Individual or a chevron («) to the
      left of a child name indicates the person you selected as you
      navigated up an ancestral line. Click on this arrow button or chevron
      to navigate back down through the same line." The chevron has been
      replaced by the left-pointing triangle with the less-than symbol in
      front of it.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic