1667Re: [AQ_NFS] Temple icon in blue rectangle

    Mar 18, 2014
      Sorry, but yes, it is a family tree icon.

      I'm looking at one of my families and see the temple icon next to the
      family tree icon. One of the kids has the icon (with checkmark) with a
      solid background. All the others, include parents and grandparents,
      have a white background.

      However, when I navigated to another person (one of the children) and
      back to the parents, the background changed to white. When I switched
      to the second spouse for the father and back to the first spouse, the
      background of one of the icons changed to black.

      Navigating to that child and back to the parents caused another
      child's icon to switch to a black background. Gaylon needs to look
      into this strange behavior.

      Also, I just noticed two different sizes for the navigation icon to
      the left of the name (the left-pointing triangle). Again, I have no
      explanation for the difference in the sizes. The sizes are
      consistently regular or slightly smaller. They are _not_ filled in for
      the instances where I've spotted them. Having a spouse does not seem
      to affect the size.

      You've got me as far as an explanation.

      Hopefully Gaylon can look into this and offer an explanation or
      perhaps fix some bug that no body has noticed with respect to both the
      temple icon on the right side and the navigation button on the left
      side.

      Tom

      On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:13:38 -0600, you wrote:

      >In your response, are you not really referring to the FT icon rather than the temple icon, when you talk about linking with FT?
      >
      >Wade Starks
      >

      >> On Mar 17, 2014, at 11:51, tomhuber.yah@... wrote:
      >>
      >> In Temple Mode, there are indicators to the right of each person's
      >> name in both Family and Pedigree Views.
      >>
      >> If the Temple icon is not solid, it means there has been no link
      >> synchronized established with FamilySearchFamilyTree for that person.
      >> If it is solid, a link has been established between the person in AQ
      >> and _a_ person in FSFT (there is no guarantee that they are the same
      >> person; only that the person in AQ has been synchronized with the
      >> person in FSFT).
      >>
      >> On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:11:56 -0600, you wrote:
      >>
      >> >What does it mean when the Temple Icon is enclosed in a filled in blue
      >> >rectangle?
      >> >

      >> >Wade Starks

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic