      From: Dale McIntyre <dcmc1945@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Temple icon in blue rectangle
      Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:58:36 -0600

      Bob

      .

      Dale McIntyre

      Link to my blog, AQWillDo, then Follow AQ Will Do, for help on using Ancestral Quest genealogical software.  There is no charge.  Unsubscribe at any time.

      On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Bob Borden <rhborden@...> wrote:

      Hey there,

      I joined this group so I could ask a question about Ancestor Quest.  Now it seems like I’m getting copied on every other question that is asked and the answers too.  Anyway I can chime out of all these emails?

      Thanks,

      Bob