1652Re: [AQ_NFS] Understanding Navigation button on Children in Family display

    Mar 17, 2014
      If you e-mailed your response, the image does not remain with the

      Regardless, I believe you are talking about the navigation button (a
      left-pointing triangle) to the left of each child in the family view.

      The are four possible forms for this button.

      Empty -- The person has no children, but _may_ have a spouse. It would
      be nice to see some kind of indicator here, but if there is one, I
      don't know what it is.
      Filled -- The person has children. Again, there is no way to tell if
      the person has a spouse or not with this button.
      Empty or Filled with less-than symbol. The less than symbol is a
      navigation hint that is displayed when you navigate through the
      pedigree and indicates the path back down through the family.

      Hope this helps. Buried somewhere in the help area is a complete list
      of these buttons and what they mean.