1626Re: [AQ_NFS] create PDF file of descendents

    Mar 10 12:34 PM
      I've always found this ability to have problems for me, but presumed
      that it was local to my setup and so ignored it. If I send out
      information, I'll use one of the other formats.

      By the way, I'm not sure if AQ has the ability to hide information for
      living individuals when producing a "book" (I can't seem to find any
      option available), but it should be there to maintain privacy
      information for people who are currently living.

      Tom

      On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:28:05 GMT, you wrote:

      >I have attempted to create PDF files for sending out a descendant listing of one of my families to relatives. Up until recently that has not been a problem.
      >
      >Each time I attempt to create the file I receive a error note stating that I do not have a PDF package installed, but recommends that I download 1 of 4 software packages.
      >
      >Right now I have downloaded all of them and also included Adobe and have selected it as the default. I have also tried to set all the recommended PDF packages as default, none of them work.
      >
      >Bill
      >
      >Bill
      >How to Stay Asleep All Night
      >Try this one weird trick to put your sleep troubles to rest.
      >http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/531d31abac66631ab09e0st04duc
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic