1623create PDF file of descendents

  • Bill
    Mar 9, 2014
      I have attempted to create PDF files for sending out a descendant listing of one of my families to relatives. Up until recently that has not been a problem.

      Each time I attempt to create the file I receive a error note stating that I do not have a PDF package installed, but recommends that I download 1 of 4 software packages.

      Right now I have downloaded all of them and also included Adobe and have selected it as the default. I have also tried to set all the recommended PDF packages as default, none of them work.

      Bill

      Bill
      How to Stay Asleep All Night
      Try this one weird trick to put your sleep troubles to rest.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/531d31abac66631ab09e0st04duc
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic