1602Importing data from FamilyTree

  • 62bbf67b8a31edad9f83b57c35389b03
    Feb 18, 2014

      Having synchronized nearly two thousand individuals over the past few weeks, I am generally well pleased with the way AQ interfaces with FS. Two issues arose, however, when I tried to go back and look at new individuals imported from the remote tree and individual events imported for existing individuals. Firstly, the AQ change log seems to ignore all imports from FS. Secondly, no source is created in AQ for imported data.

      Do other users agree that AQ would be significantly improved if the change log included imports from FS - perhaps with a new category -  and if sources could be created with a citation along the lines of "Imported from FS"?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic