1561Re: [AQ_NFS] Removing a place name drop menu entry

  • Sally
    Dec 21, 2013
      Terry,

      I have eliminated misspelled place names by going to
      1. Family View
      2. Edit Individual
      3. Replace Names/Dates/Places...
      4. Full Place Names
      5. Type in Misspelled place name
      6. On line below, type in Corrected place name
      7. Hit 'Replace'
      Sometimes you will find more than one misspelling or incorrectly formatted name.
      Simply click on the 'Find What' line, a radio button will appear on the right,
      click it to see all spellings and repeat steps 5 thru 7.
      8. Click 'Done' to return to Individual Record.

      I hope this helps.
      Sally Bailey