1551Re: [AQ_NFS] Problems connecting with FamilySearch FamilyTree

    Dec 18, 2013
      Hi Gaylon,

      That would be my preference, particularly when FamilySearch FamilyTree
      is temporarily off-line or otherwise indisposed. I would rather come
      back at a later time to make the connections and synchronize the
      records, rather than be frustrated by repeated attempts to perform the
      sequence of events.

      The other night, when I was having the problem, it took me more than
      five minutes to work my way through all the failures before the system
      finally dropped back to the screen where I started the sequence. At
      that point, I was able to close the FamilySearch AQ screen, but I
      wasn't a happy camper.

      Tom

      On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:35:20 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

      >What I am hearing is, that if FamilySearch becomes unresponsive, and you get a cURL warning during a sequence such as outlined above, you'd rather have AQ completely abort the load of the family, not just cancel the specific step it is going through, as it currently does.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic