1548Re: [AQ_NFS] Problems connecting with FamilySearch FamilyTree

  • Terry Smith
    Dec 18, 2013
      Ideally, a option to cancel an operation should work. Connections to
      family search is not the only place where "Cancel" does not work. I
      am visually empaired and once in a while I will select the Name List
      tab and aq will start to create it. I have complained about the
      "cancel" feature many times but it never makes it on Gaylons priority
      list... My file is over 387000 records so waiting for it to sort them
      is a long drawn out wait. If you try to cancel, it just starts
      over.... Very frustrating. ---- Terry

      I hate to say this... but unless more people complain, the squeeky
      wheel gets no Gaylon!!! <Grin>

      On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:00:26 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

      >I agree with you Tom we need away to break connection without shutting everything down, or a repair on the problem or both

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic